Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Credit Cards That Give Free Money

Why would a bank give you money for free with no crazy interests? Well, they really do so. Just to attract your attention and make you get their card and become their client. Well it's up to them how profitable it is, but i think it is since they still have such offers. 

So when i was choosing my first credit card i found that Bank of America has a Cash Rewards Credit Card which gives you $100 after you in at least 3 months make purchases for $500. Well, great deal! You just use a card in stead of a debit card and then get $100 for being such a good obedient client. That is easy. They also give you cash back on your purchases of goods 1%, groceries 2% and on gas 3%. That is also easy! You just buy stuff that you always buy and you also get some cash back.

Another interesting offer that i found (and which of course turned out to be my second credit card) was a Discover Credit Card. So the deal there was that you need to refer a friend or a friend has to refer you and then you both get $50 each. Not bad. So if i have a friend and i know a friend is trying to find some good credit card i can refer my friend and get $50. The number of friends i can refer i guess is unlimited. So additional cash is not bad. 

But don't think that i will advise my friends to have some tricky credit card which will later make them pay their last shirt for the interest charges. No! This card also gives 5% Cash Back and has low interest, so it's a good card. And i use it myself as well!

I was new to credit cards and didn't have any credit record. I was scared that banks will refuse me and this will destroy my credit history even though i didn't have it yet. But i should say it wasn't hard to get them. I just applied and in a week they sent me the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment